TECHNIBUS, Inc. is a global leader in the supply of metal enclosed bus systems operating for more than 50 years. Our products include Isolated Phase, Non-Segregated and Segregated Phase Systems. Operating in a 150,000 square foot manufacturing facility in Canton, Ohio, the TECHNIBUS name was trademarked 22 years ago leveraging our focus on innovative bus products. We serve the power generation, distribution, petro-chemical, transit, municipal, data center and industrial markets.
We are the preferred supplier to the major OEM’s and partner with the leading EPC firms.
Focus on Innovation
The driver behind TECHNIBUS’ “Best in Class” world-wide recognition stems from innovations in Non-Segregated, Segregated and Isolated Phase Bus systems that include:
- Proprietary design - water resistant enclosure and bus support system with a NEMA rating of 3R
- Installation friendly design to significantly reduce your installation time and expense
- cULus UL, C/UL Listing - The only global certified supplier with low and medium voltage bus.
- Seismic Certification - The only global OSHPD certified source for non-segregated metal enclosed bus.
- OSHPD Certified seismic non-segregated products also meet the requirements of:
- ASCE7-10 with an Importance Factor of 1.5 in accordance with ICC-ES AC156
- IEEE-693-2005 High Level
- Custom Packaging and Marking – Reduces install time
- Color Coding
- Match Marking
- Split Shipments Available
- Containerization for Overseas Shipments
Engineering Excellence - Dedicated to Our Customers
Our Engineering Sales Team offers:
- Team members that average 29+ years of experience with various applications in a wide range of industries
- Depth of knowledge of industry standards and practices
- Value by facilitating the quotation and bidding process
- Manage your project
- Best in Class cycle times in the industry
- Coordination of equipment interfacing site visits to obtain physical dimensions required to assure a successful installation
- Walking job sites early in the bid cycle
- Working with EPC groups in the optimization of design and layout
- Offering alternative design routing options to better meet a project’s needs
Contact your local TECHNIBUS sales representative to learn more about our capabilities and products, or view our product pages to download a brochure.